In addition to the inherent safety risks of quarry, aggregate and cement operations, employees and contractors alike are exposed to the added physical risks of working in a heavy machinery environment. Increasing government regulation and interest by both OSHA and MSHA place new pressure on the industry for greater compliance with ever-more-strict standards.
Among the most cited violations:
- Respiratory Protection
- The Control of Hazardous Energy, Lockout/Tagout
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Guarding Floor & Wall Openings & Holes
- Occupational Noise Exposure
- Electrical, Wiring Methods, Components & Equip.
- Machines, General Requirements
- Hazard Communication
We address these challenges by requesting compliance information on EHS practices/programs, respiratory practices, OSHA/MSHA accident history and citations, insurance and any additional specific requirements you may require.
BROWZ-designed comprehensive compliance programs help contain costs and improve the compliance experience for both contractors and clients.