The new Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC) Building Code comes into force on 1 September, 2017 and provides both opportunities and challenges for lead contractors bidding for federally-funded projects.
BROWZ has launched new service to assist principal contractors in managing the requirements of the Building Code, and in particular assess whether their sub-contractors have the capability to meet Code requirements. BROWZ can also assist sub-contractors to understand their requirements if they wish to bid for federally-funded work.
Join BROWZ for an information packed webinar discussing this new Building Code and how BROWZ can assist principal and lead contractors to assess their sub-contractors under the ABCC Building Code.
The BROWZ Code services include:
- General company information about sub-contractors;
- An online sub-contractor questionnaire covering their industrial instruments and their relevant policies and procedures related to the Code;
- Online training platform to deliver Client-specific training materials designed to enable sub-contractor staff to understand Code requirements and how to behave on sites accordingly (additional fees apply);
- Audit management tools enabling clients to monitor on-site behavior of sub-contractor management and staff.
Key Topics Discussed on Webinar
- An explanation of the new ABCC Building Code
- An introduction to BROWZ’ new service to assist in managing the requirements of the building code
To Register for the webinar, fill the form out on the left, or click here>>