Journey to Safety Excellence Webinar
Featuring Amy Harper, Programs Manager of the National Safety Council, and Pat Cunningham, Director of Safety & Auditing Services at BROWZ.
Nearly 11 workers die on the job each day and 5 million are injured in the U.S. annually. The National Safety Council (NSC) and BROWZ have teamed up on an advocacy campaign based on the Journey to Safety Excellence® principles to help make workplaces of any size or industry safer.
This recorded webinar will introduce you to the Journey to Safety Excellence which is a roadmap to help you build a workplace that keeps people safe. It comes with free, practical tools collected from 100 years of experience.
Learn how to access FREE tools you can use immediately in your Journey to Safety Excellence.
Webinar: Journey to Safety Excellence
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Presenters: Amy K. Harper (National Safety Council) and Pat Cunningham (BROWZ).
View Webinar Recording
View presentations slides
Why join the Journey? Benefits include:
- Measure key aspects of your safety performance
- Measure baselines, set realistic goals and monitor your progress over time
- Employ leading and lagging indicators for safety performance measurement
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Benchmark your current performance with other industry leaders
- Share best practices for health and safety and business excellence
- Interact with safety leaders for continuous improvement
- Explore various safety and health topics with research, best practices and articles
- Build your profile and connect with a network of safety practitioners
- Connect with other safety professionals, pose questions and learn from the experts
Join the Journey to Safety Excellence here.
The world’s most trusted brands select
to manage employees of their suppliers.Find Out More