2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations Part 2
At the 2018 National Safety Congress, OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations of the year were announced. Read on to learn more about various violations and resources to make companies safe.
New BROWZ Membership Benefit: Discounted Rates on Avis and Budget Vehicle Rentals
BROWZ seeks to continually provide new and expanding benefits to its members and is excited to announce a new benefit focused on making transportation and logistics simpler.
2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations - Part 1
At the 2018 National Safety Congress, OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations of the year were announced. Read on to learn more about the top 10 citations and how your business can become better prepared.
Attending NSC? 4 Reasons to Visit the BROWZ Booth (#4529)
The world’s largest safety event begins on October 20th. National Safety Congress offers the perfect opportunity for attendees to learn, network, view new safety products, and gain insight into emerging trends within the safety field.
7 Reasons You Should Use BROWZ Performance Evaluations
According to the Campbell Institute report, Best Practices in Contractor Management, post-job evaluations are the fifth step in the contractor life cycle.
3 BROWZ Webinars Highlight Crucial Steps for Contractor Management Success
Throughout 2018, BROWZ has hosted webinars featuring a variety of topics aimed at improving contractor prequalification and management.
The Value of Continuous Support in Building a Prequalification Program
The implementation and building of a contractor screening program can be a large project that requires considerable resources.
Supply Chain Management: Three Reasons Why All Companies Need It
All business-supplier partnerships present risk. However, the level of that risk varies based on the services or goods being supplied.
The Cost of Contractor Verification, and How the BROWZ ROI Calculator Can Help
Justifying the expense of a contractor verification system is like justifying the cost of a personal insurance policy.
Companies of Every Size Must Ensure OSHA Compliance
The Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has regulations that aim to protect workers employed at companies of all sizes.
- compliance management
- contractor safety
- safety compliance
- risk mitigation
- Supplier Management
- contractor management
- supply chain management
- risk management
- supply chain management
- corporate social responsibility
- contractor pre qualification
- safety statistics
- 2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations Part 2
- 4 Ways to Strike the Best Deal with Contractors
- Do I Need a Contractor Verification System?
- The Cost of Contractor Verification, and How the BROWZ ROI Calculator Can Help
- The Value of Continuous Support in Building a Prequalification Program
- 7 Reasons You Should Use BROWZ Performance Evaluations
- 2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations - Part 1
- Why It's Essential to Mitigate Supply Chain Risk
- Celebrate National Safety Month: 8 Safety Steps You Can Take in June
- Companies of Every Size Must Ensure OSHA Compliance