Are you hiring safe and reliable motor carrier suppliers? Do you review their FMCSA/Department of Transportation compliance rates? Do you monitor this data over time? Some of this data is available online through the FMCSA, but it’s hard to find, confusing, and time-consuming to track. Plus it only shows you a single carrier at a time and does not compare multiple carriers.
SURE Carrier simplifies the process of evaluating your motor carriers. It pulls all the data together making it easy to track and trend the FMCSA/Department of Transportation safety and performance of motor carriers in your supply chain. SURE Carrier provides you with a detailed view of the performance of your current motor carrier suppliers, and it gives you data to validate new contractors based on trending performance data.
SURE Carrier is available as an add-on to SURE Qualify which assesses suppliers on many other performance and risk indicators such as safety, insurance coverage, financial stability, and more.
See BROWZ in Action
Schedule a FREE demo
- View CSA BASICs data for your carriers for key measurements such as:
- Unsafe driving
- Controlled substances/alcohol
- Vehicle maintenance
- Out-of-Service rates
- View your carriers' crash history, as well as fatalities and injuries associated with motor vehicle crashes
- Monitor supplier data month-to-month
- Verify your carriers' annual mileage, number of trucks, and number of drivers
- Monitor hazmat and passenger-carrying suppliers
- Compare motor carriers with US national thresholds and averages
- Set thresholds for acceptable ratings based on your standards
- Compare suppliers to determine the right fit
See All BROWZ Products