BROWZ Mobile Apps - Streamline contractor prequalification
Nov 12, 2017
BROWZ mobile apps bring accessibility and innovation to your contractor management program.
Customers want to take powerful data on their supply chain to make it more accessible for more people in a more efficient and convenient way. The BROWZ mobile strategy drives after accessibility and access across all of the product suites.
The 3 BROWZ Mobile Apps
BROWZ for Clients
Access contractor and supplier compliance data while you are on the go. Real-time data is accessible both in the office and out in the field; anywhere a mobile or
Wi-Fi connection is available. Using your phone or tablet, you can check supplier compliance, view supplier deficiencies, contact a supplier, examine your overall compliance health, view Insight data, and much more.
BROWZ for Suppliers
Contractors and suppliers who are members of the BROWZ network have access to their company’s compliance data while they are in or out of the office. Real-time data is accessible both in the office and out in the field, from iOS and Android devices on a mobile or Wi-Fi network.
Using your phone or tablet, you can check your compliance status, view any deficiencies, manage your employee roster, contact your Supply Chain Specialist (SCS), and much more.
SURE Workforce allows you to monitor an individual’s compliance status, scan an employee ID card, integrate with badge and ERP systems, and check individuals in and out of your sites.
The BROWZ SURE Workforce mobile app is free to download in the Apple and Google Play app stores. To use the app, you must have an active BROWZ account with SURE Workforce as part of your program.
To learn more about the BROWZ mobile apps, visit www.browz.com/mobile.
- supply chain management
- safety compliance
- contractor pre qualification
- compliance management
- supply chain management
- risk management
- safety statistics
- risk mitigation
- Supplier Management
- corporate social responsibility
- contractor safety
- contractor management
- 4 Ways to Strike the Best Deal with Contractors
- Celebrate National Safety Month: 8 Safety Steps You Can Take in June
- Why It's Essential to Mitigate Supply Chain Risk
- Why CSR Matters in Mining
- 3 Safety Measurement Tools
- Sustainability Guidelines: A Growing Concern for Corporations and Contractors
- Reasons Why Leading Organizations Outsource Contractor Prequalification and Management [Infographic]
- Getting It Right: Solving Challenges of Contractor Qualification and Management
- 5 Ways to Manage Supplier Risk
- Planning for Emergencies