Recent fire highlights need for safety compliance
A fire at a factory in Bangladesh that recently killed more than 100 workers has brought attention to safety concerns throughout supply chains and what actions are being taken to promote corporate social responsibility.
OSHA Deadline Approaching for Training Employees on the Revised Hazard Communication Standard
Samsung aims for supplier compliance
Technology giant Samsung recently conducted an audit of its suppliers and manufacturers after allegations of child labor in the company's supply chain in China arose.
Pharmaceutical manufacturing regulations may change following election
The re-election of President Barack Obama has the potential to drive significant regulatory changes in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
New OSHA hazard communication standard approaching
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration frequently releases new standards for employers and workers in order to keep employees safe on the job.
Fire at ExxonMobil refinery highlights need for safety compliance
A recent fire at ExxonMobil's refinery and chemical complex in Baytown, Texas, highlighted the need for companies to ensure their operations follow safety guidelines.
Plant explosion brings safety questions, supply chain disruptions
When contractors fail to maintain safety protocols, their own employees as well as their clients can be seriously impacted. A recent explosion in a Japanese chemical plant - which manufactured a key ingredient for diaper production - has resulted in one death, at least 30 injuries, and a potential shortage in the world diaper supply.
MSHA issues PPOV letters
The Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recently announced that it has put several mining operators on-notice in regard to potential patterns of violations (PPOV) that deal with health and safety standards.
Top 10 OSHA violations announced
While most companies strive to ensure workers are safe while on the job, some do fall short of requirements and fail to adequately protect employees.
Federal regulatory agendas announced
In late December, federal agencies were required to release their regulatory agendas for the coming year.
- safety compliance
- risk mitigation
- supply chain management
- compliance management
- risk management
- Supplier Management
- contractor pre qualification
- contractor safety
- safety statistics
- supply chain management
- corporate social responsibility
- contractor management
- How to Use BROWZ ID Cards at your Worksite [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Jumpstart your Contractor Qualification Program
- 2017 Procurement Strategy - Award Winning BROWZ
- National Safety Month – Free Resources from the National Safety Council
- Foundations of an Incident Free Supplier Management System
- Vendor management challenges
- Technology is Necessary to Prequalify Suppliers and Contractors
- BROWZ 2016 – Our Year in Review
- Behind the Scenes Work Required to Hire Reliable Suppliers
- Reasons Why Leading Organizations Outsource Contractor Prequalification and Management [Infographic]