Federal regulatory agendas announced
In late December, federal agencies were required to release their regulatory agendas for the coming year.
New "conflict mineral" law could cause compliance issue
A large number of companies could face challenges with supplier compliance when a new law regarding the sourcing of conflict minerals takes effect.
EPA chief resigns
Environmental Protection Agency head Lisa Jackson recently announced her resignation from the body.
November 2012 impact inspection results unveiled
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recently announced the results of its November impact inspections.
Top 10 OSHA Violations for 2012
BROWZ is pleased to provide you with this infographic displaying the top 10 OSHA violations for 2012. The following are the top 10 most frequently cited violations by category as well as the violations which assessed the highest penalties for the year.
Regulatory cliff may mean new guidelines for companies
Many business owners and much of the general public are concerned about the potential impact of the fiscal cliff.
EPA stays regulation
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced that it will stay a 2009 guideline that relates to air standards in the chemical manufacturing industry while it reconsidered the rule.
BLS releases 2011 work injury statistics
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics recently released its data regarding occupational injuries and illnesses that occurred in 2011.
Meningitis outbreak highlights supply chain management risks
A fungal meningitis outbreak linked to steroid shots has caused hundreds to fall ill and is related to the deaths of dozens of people.
- Supplier Management
- safety compliance
- risk management
- contractor safety
- contractor management
- supply chain management
- corporate social responsibility
- supply chain management
- compliance management
- safety statistics
- risk mitigation
- contractor pre qualification
- 4 Ways to Strike the Best Deal with Contractors
- Celebrate National Safety Month: 8 Safety Steps You Can Take in June
- Why It's Essential to Mitigate Supply Chain Risk
- Why CSR Matters in Mining
- 3 Safety Measurement Tools
- Sustainability Guidelines: A Growing Concern for Corporations and Contractors
- Reasons Why Leading Organizations Outsource Contractor Prequalification and Management [Infographic]
- Getting It Right: Solving Challenges of Contractor Qualification and Management
- 5 Ways to Manage Supplier Risk
- Planning for Emergencies