The suppliers, contractors, and vendors you hire have a large impact on your organization’s success. The risk introduced to your business by any supplier in your supply chain inherently becomes your risk. Today, owners, prime and subcontractors are no longer insulated from one another’s safety liabilities. Employing organizations will be held accountable for the decisions they make on who they hire – including third-party contractors.
How are you managing and mitigating this risk throughout your organization? Many companies are looking to contractor management and prequalification services to assist in this process.
Join MIT, Santa Clara University, and BROWZ for a discussion on the ‘Why’ of Contractor Management and their reasons for using contractor management services for their business. These companies are taking a proactive approach to managing their relationships with third-party contractors, suppliers, and vendors using a contractor management system. These industry leaders are drawing a line in the sand of who they will work with based on key safety and performance metrics. By doing this, they are able to improve their safety performance and reduce the risk to their organization.
- Why manage contractors, suppliers and vendors?
- Strategies for hiring qualified contractors and vendors.
- Navigating internal change management when rolling out a new program.
- Selecting a contractor management system.
- Working with a contractor management services company.
- Results that can achieved through qualification of third-parties.