An effective sourcing and supplier management process can create huge value from working with the supply base. Contractors and suppliers bring specialization, but working with external parties introduces risk and uncertainty – make the wrong decision and your competitiveness and your brand could suffer.
Identifying risk and protecting your company brand are key considerations when managing your supply chain. Engaging with suppliers and ensuring from the outset that risk is recognized and accounted for, value proposition is outlined, can ensure that procurement fulfills its role and, crucially, business stakeholders can rely on transparency and stability in their relationships with those suppliers.
This webinar discusses how Southern Company manages its suppliers and contractors to control and mitigate risk. It also includes an overview of the process they use to pre-qualify and manage third-parties before contracting work and throughout the duration of the relationship.
• How to identify and manage the risk introduced to your business through suppliers, contractors, and vendors.
• How, Southern Company, one of the leading U.S. Producers of Electricity, Southern, manages supplier and contractor risk
• How to prequalify suppliers and address the ongoing management of that relationship.
• How to address the multiple levels and types of risk in your supply chain.
• Learn the common challenges of prequalifying suppliers and contractors and how to overcome them.