Safety is a team effort. It isn’t just one person’s responsibility, it’s everyone’s responsibility. Hiring organizations are not just responsible for their own employees, they hold a responsibility for every company they hire. Contractors and suppliers play a critical role in most organizations.
Many organizations have created robust contractor prequalification programs to ‘vet’ contractors for information such as insurance, safety, financial, and more. But this can be met with frustrations from your supply chain. How do you protect your organization and maintain good working relationships with your contractors and suppliers?
Tim Whatley, Corporate H&S Director at ADA Carbon solutions, will provide insight from the contractor’s perspective and share their journey to qualifying their own contractors. Mr. Whatley has been on both sides of the fence. He’s acted as a supplier for large corporations that have strict guidelines for compliance. He’s also worked with his own suppliers to mandate guidelines for their compliance. This webinar will discuss both the challenges and rewards of contractor prequalification and how to partner well with your contractors and suppliers for success.
- Why is contractor prequalification necessary?
- How to work collaboratively with contractors to protect each other’s interests
- What challenges to contractors face when working to achieve compliance?
- What information is most important to track, and what can you leave out?
- What are the challenges and rewards of prequalification
- How do you demonstrate value to the supplier?
- What are tips for building a program to prequalify and manage contractors?